In Lugano, spring is in full swing. This year’s weather is so different from what I’ve experienced in two previous years. I was expecting endless rains and terrible foehn winds, but so far the weather was good: dry, very warm and calm.
My goal for 2014 is to make at least 24 hikes until the end of the year. So far I’ve completed five, including one snowshoeing hike in Graubunden:
1. Tesserette – Motto della Croce (Capriasca, Ticino)
2. Bre paese – Monte Boglia (Lugano, Ticino)
3. Tigignas – Cre digl Lai – Riom – Savognin (Graubunden)
4. Berzona – Monti della Scesa – Monti di Motti – Tenero (Valle Verzasca, Ticino)
5. Migleglia – Arosio (Alto Malcantone, Ticino)
For today I have planned another easy hike in Capriasca.